Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure everyone that we have implemented the following measures to help keep everyone safe:
- All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every patient with disinfectant (that kills all viruses, including Coronavirus).
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- All instruments are sterilized after use.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Physicians and staff clean their hands between every single patient.
You can be rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments.
For patients, we ask the following:
- Please wear a face covering that sufficiently covers your nose and mouth while you are in the office, regardless of immunization status. State and federal recommendations for health care facilities have not changed.
- If you have been diagnosed with or have had known contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please call and cancel your appointment. If you are unable to come into the office but have an urgent medical issue, please alert our staff so that we can facilitate an alternative way to provide you care (such as a telemedicine visit).
- If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 have a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, body aches, congestion, cough, sudden loss of smell or taste, diarrhea or vomiting.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation as we work to make sure our office is safe for all.